Karin G. Reiter is a wellness warrior, passionate foodie, environmental enthusiast, mama of two who has been working as a functional medicine nutritionist for over 12 years. Previously practicing in Sydney and Hong Kong, she moved to Singapore in 2012 where she established her current practice as a leading Singapore nutritionist and wellness speaker.
Karin’s own journey into nutrition started when she discovered how making small, healthy changes to her lifestyle made a huge difference to her overall health and well being. She decided to study nutrition in depth, wanting to help others feel radiant and energized when they wake up every morning.
Karin’s forte is simple, practical and ongoing solutions to improve health. She works with her patients in a down to earth but structured way empowering them to manage their own health and balance their lifestyles. Along with individual consultations Karin has created a wonderful range of health workshops like her famous Heal your gut, fermentation workshop, focusing on some of the most powerful and effective natural ways to heal your body.
As a nutritionist the most common misconceptions about diet and nutrition is that the same diet works for everyone and that the same diet works all the time. Everyone has individual dietary needs and intolerance’s which vary according to their health and lifestyle. The important thing is to find out what works for you and when. That’s why foundational to Karin’s practice is building each individual an ongoing personalised wellness plan.
Conditions that a nutritionist can help you conquer:
- Weak immune systems: recurrent infections, headaches, fatigue, allergies
- Autoimmune diseases
- Skin conditions including acne and eczema
- Gastro-intestinal disorders including Irritable bowel syndrome, Inflammatory bowel disease, Coeliac disease, Diverticular disease, SIBO and LIBO
- Food allergies and intolerance’s
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Weight-loss and management
- Fertility nutrition (pre & post natal)
- Diabetes and impaired glucose tolerance
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Hormonal imbalances including PMS, thyroid and adrenal imbalances
- ADD, ADHD
- Cardiovascular disease
- High blood pressure and High Cholesterol